SLIDING SYSTEMS – GV CONCEPT – GV60000
The new GV CONCEPT Sliding system with concealed framework and aiming to completely minimalist aesthetics by minimizing the visible aluminum and subsequent maximize both the sight and the light to the space applicable.
Ideal for hotel use and demanding architectural compositions, giving an intangible result.
- Perimetrical hidden frame 26 mm wide.
- Aluminium cross section thickness 2 mm, total leaf width 75 mm and leaf mounting width of only 26 mm!
- Maximum thermal insulation performance due to the polyamide thermal insulation 39 mm and epdm rubber gaskets.
- the smallest depth guide in sliding system in the market, starting from 8mm only, flat profile, with an innovative scroll design.
- Ability to build long-leaf openings to 300 kg of two, three and four leaves due to the very strong profile.