Schüco ASS 50 sliding system for large inputs.
The sliding doors of the Schüco ASS 50 system create generous, unimpeded and smooth-running passage openings (with three tracks, up to two-thirds of the unit width) and require a minimum amount of space. Since the sliding leaves run on one level, there are no door leaves opening inward or outward. In a closed state, the aluminium system offers excellent thermal and sound insulation owing to perfect weathertightness.
- Thermally insulated aluminium profiles with high stability
- Integration of e-slide: fully concealed, electrically operated mechanism
- Stainless steel tracks ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Slim face widths of the leaf frame (84 mm)
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Considerable design freedom thanks to perfect system compatibility
- Optional burglar resistance
- Double continuous EPDM gaskets for increased sound insulation for lift-and-slide systems
- Weathertight to 600 Pa
- Leaf weights up to 300 kg are possible
- Easily connected to the Schüco AWS system (adapter profile)